Here are some key trends and stats to parse before placing any bets on Brandon Aiyuk’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers (5-3) hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) in a Week 10 matchup at TIAA Bank Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Brandon Aiyuk Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 62.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:48 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Aiyuk Receiving Stats and Trends
- Aiyuk averages 88.6 receiving yards, 26.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- He has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his opportunities this year (four of seven).
- Aiyuk has collected 25.4 more receiving yards per game (88.6) than his average prop total (63.2).
- Aiyuk has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 66.7% of his opportunities (twice in three games).
- In one of seven games this year, he has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Bet on Brandon Aiyuk and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The Jaguars are conceding 263.5 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers are putting up 243.1 passing yards per game offensively this season (eighth in NFL), and they are allowing 228.9 passing yards per game (19th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The 49ers have been a tough matchup for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (fifth-best with 133.5 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (fifth-best with 86.1 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The 49ers rank ninth in yards per play allowed this year (5.3), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 6.4 yards per play.