Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on FOX, sportsbooks have posted player prop bets for Brock Purdy. This Week 10 matchup features Purdy’s San Francisco 49ers (5-3) taking on the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Brock Purdy Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 239.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:47 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Purdy Passing Stats and Trends
- Purdy is passing for 254.1 yards per game, more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup of 239.5.
- He has exceeded 239.5 pass yards five times across eight games played this season.
- Purdy has thrown for more than his season prop average (229.5 yards) by 24.6 yards per game.
- Purdy has gone over his passing yards prop total in three of four opportunities this year.
- He has a passing touchdown in seven of eight games this year, with multiple passing TDs in three of them.
- Purdy has been intercepted in three games this season (out of eight), including more than one INT on two occasions.
Bet on Brock Purdy and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The 263.5 passing yards the Jaguars yield per game makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The 49ers are compiling 243.1 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them eighth in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 19th, allowing 228.9 passing yards per contest.
- The 49ers have been clicking on all fronts in the running game this season, as they rank fifth-best in rushing offense (133.5 rushing yards per game) and fifth-best in rushing defense (86.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The 49ers rank ninth in yards per play allowed this year (5.3), but they’ve been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 6.4 yards per play.