Ahead of Sunday’s 4:05 PM ET game airing live on FOX, bookmakers have listed player prop betting options for Brock Purdy. Purdy and the San Francisco 49ers (6-3) take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) in Week 11 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Brock Purdy Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 247.5 (-118)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 6.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:48 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Purdy Passing Stats and Trends
- Purdy has passed for 258.8 yards per game, 11.3 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- In six of nine matchups this season, he has thrown for more than 247.5 yards.
- Purdy’s passing yards average (258.8) is higher than his average prop total this year (232.5) by 26.3 yards.
- Purdy has hit the over on his passing yards prop total in four of five opportunities this year.
- He has thrown for a touchdown eight times this year in nine games played, including multiple TD passes four times.
- Purdy has been intercepted in three games this year (out of nine), including more than one INT on two occasions.
Bet on Brock Purdy and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The Buccaneers have the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 266.9 yards per game through the air.
- The 49ers are totaling 248.7 passing yards per game on offense (ninth in the NFL), and they rank 15th on the other side of the ball with 221.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (134.7 per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking fourth-best with only 83.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by compiling 6.5 yards per play. They rank sixth on defense (5.2 yards per play allowed).