Check out these betting trends before placing player prop wagers on Deebo Samuel for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. The San Francisco 49ers (5-3) and Samuel face off versus the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) in a Week 10 matchup from TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Deebo Samuel Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-111)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 1:47 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Samuel Receiving Stats and Trends
- Samuel’s 50.3 receiving yards average is 5.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- He has recorded over 44.5 receiving yards in 66.7% of his opportunities this year (four of six).
- Samuel’s average over/under for receiving yards is 19.8. He has put up 30.5 more per game than that.
- Samuel will be aiming to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this season (after one try).
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of six games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Deebo Samuel and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The Jaguars have the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 263.5 yards per game through the air.
- The 49ers are totaling 243.1 passing yards per game on offense (eighth in the NFL), and they rank 19th on the other side of the ball with 228.9 passing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have been making things happen on both sides of the ball in the running game this year, as they rank fifth-best in rushing offense (133.5 rushing yards per game) and fifth-best in rushing defense (86.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The 49ers rank ninth in yards per play allowed this year (5.3), but they’ve been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 6.4 yards per play.