Check out these betting insights before placing player prop wagers on Deebo Samuel for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. This Week 11 matchup features Samuel’s San Francisco 49ers (6-3) taking on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Deebo Samuel Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-111)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:47 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Samuel Receiving Stats and Trends
- Samuel’s 47.4 receiving yards per game are 0.1 less than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven), he has collected over 47.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel’s 47.4 receiving yards per game are 18.7 more than his average prop total (28.7).
- Samuel will be aiming to go over a receiving yards over/under for the first time this season (after two attempts).
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of seven games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Deebo Samuel and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The Buccaneers are giving up 266.9 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers are averaging 248.7 passing yards per game on offense (ninth in the NFL), and they rank 15th on defense with 221.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fourth-best by allowing only 83.1 per game. They rank sixth on offense (134.7 rushing yards per game).
- The 49ers own the sixth-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking second-best with 6.5 yards per play.