Here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Ray-Ray McCloud and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Thursday starting at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. McCloud’s San Francisco 49ers (7-3) and the Seattle Seahawks (6-4) play in a Week 12 matchup between NFC West rivals at Lumen Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Ray-Ray McCloud Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 23, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 1:58 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
McCloud Receiving Stats and Trends
- McCloud’s average over/under for receiving yards is 5.3. He has collected 3.7 more per game than that.
- He has zero touchdown catches in five games this year.
Bet on Ray-Ray McCloud and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The Seahawks are conceding 233 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers rank eighth in pass offense (254.3 passing yards per game) and 15th in pass defense (221.4 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (132.7 per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking third-best with only 81.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking second-best with 6.6 yards per play.