Before Ronnie Bell hits the field Sunday, there will be player prop betting options available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on FOX. Bell’s San Francisco 49ers (5-3) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) hit the field in Week 10 at TIAA Bank Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Ronnie Bell Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Friday at 5:47 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Bell Receiving Stats and Trends
- Bell’s average prop total for receiving yards is 5.8. He has collected 0.4 more per game than that.
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Ronnie Bell and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The Jaguars have the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 263.5 yards per game through the air.
- The 49ers are totaling 243.1 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them eighth in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 19th, allowing 228.9 passing yards per contest.
- The 49ers have been a difficult matchup for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (fifth-best with 133.5 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (fifth-best with 86.1 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by totaling 6.4 yards per play. They rank ninth on defense (5.3 yards per play allowed).