Brandon Aiyuk is not among the favorites to win the NFL Offensive Player of the Year award this year, but has +10000 odds (17th-ranked odds in the NFL).
He has had a team-leading 620-yard campaign thus far (88.6 receiving yards per game), with two touchdowns. He has reeled in 35 balls on 52 targets.
In his Week 8 contest against the Bengals, Aiyuk was targeted nine times and converted them into five receptions for 109 yards (21.8 yards per reception).
Brandon Aiyuk Futures Odds
- OPOY Odds: +10000 (17th in NFL, Bet $100 to win $10,000)
NFL odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 5:42 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Brandon Aiyuk Recent Games
- Over his last three outings, Aiyuk has 14 catches (on 25 targets) for 242 yards (80.7 yards per game).
Brandon Aiyuk Game Log
- Week 1 at Steelers: 8 TAR, 8 REC, 129 REC YDS, 2 REC TD
- Week 2 at Rams: 6 TAR, 3 REC, 43 REC YDS, 0 REC TD
- Week 4 vs. Cardinals: 6 TAR, 6 REC, 148 REC YDS, 0 REC TD
- Week 5 vs. Cowboys: 7 TAR, 4 REC, 58 REC YDS, 0 REC TD
- Week 6 at Browns: 10 TAR, 4 REC, 76 REC YDS, 0 REC TD
- Week 7 at Vikings: 6 TAR, 5 REC, 57 REC YDS, 0 REC TD
- Week 8 vs. Bengals: 9 TAR, 5 REC, 109 REC YDS, 0 REC TD
Watch the NFL on Fubo! Read More