Check out these betting insights before placing player prop wagers on Brandon Aiyuk for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. Aiyuk’s San Francisco 49ers (6-3) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) hit the field in Week 11 at Levi’s Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Brandon Aiyuk Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 65.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:48 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Aiyuk Receiving Stats and Trends
- Aiyuk’s 84.4 receiving yards average is 18.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In four out of eight games this year, he has totaled over 65.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk has totaled 20.6 more receiving yards per game (84.4) than his average prop total (63.8).
- Aiyuk has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this year.
- In two of eight games this year, he has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Bet on Brandon Aiyuk and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The 266.9 passing yards the Buccaneers allow per game makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense this season.
- The 49ers are averaging 248.7 passing yards per game on offense (ninth in the NFL), and they rank 15th defensively with 221.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers rank sixth in rushing yards this season (134.7 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been thriving on defense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 83.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 6.5 yards per play.