Before Christian McCaffrey hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key insights you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. McCaffrey and the San Francisco 49ers (5-3) hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) in Week 10 at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Christian McCaffrey Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 31.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:47 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
McCaffrey Rushing Stats and Trends
- McCaffrey rushes for 81.5 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 66.5 yards.
- In 50.0% of his games (four of eight matchups) so far, he has rushed for more than 66.5 yards.
- McCaffrey has had an average rushing yards over/under set at 72.8 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 8.7 yards.
- McCaffrey has exceeded his rushing yards prop one time in four opportunities this year.
- He recorded multiple rushing touchdowns in one game this year, while scoring in seven games.
Bet on Christian McCaffrey and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the Jaguars are third in the NFL, giving up 79.3 yards per game.
- The 263.5 yards per game the Jaguars are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- Offensively, the 49ers rank eighth in the NFL with 243.1 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 19th in passing yards allowed per contest (228.9).
- The 49ers have been surging on both offense and defense in the running game, ranking fifth-best in rushing offense (133.5 rushing yards per game) and fifth-best in rushing defense (86.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by totaling 6.4 yards per play. They rank ninth on defense (5.3 yards per play allowed).