Player props will be available for Christian McCaffrey ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. McCaffrey and the San Francisco 49ers (6-3) take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) in a Week 11 matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Christian McCaffrey Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 31.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:48 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
McCaffrey Rushing Stats and Trends
- McCaffrey rushes for 83.0 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 68.5 yards.
- Five times this year (in nine games – 55.6%), he rushed for more than 68.5 yards.
- McCaffrey has outpaced his rushing yards prop bet average on the season (71.5) by 11.5 yards.
- Twice in five opportunities this season, McCaffrey has gone over his rushing yards total.
- He recorded multiple rushing TDs in one game this season, while scoring in seven games.
Bet on Christian McCaffrey and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The Buccaneers have the NFL’s sixth-ranked defense against the run, giving up 87.2 yards per game.
- The 266.9 yards per game the Buccaneers are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- Offensively, the 49ers rank ninth in the NFL with 248.7 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in passing yards allowed per contest (221.4).
- The 49ers rank sixth in rushing yards this season (134.7 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 83.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- On offense, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by averaging 6.5 yards per play. They rank sixth on defense (5.2 yards per play allowed).