Here are the key numbers you need to know about Deebo Samuel and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Thursday starting at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. NFC West foes take the field in Week 12 when Samuel and the San Francisco 49ers (7-3) meet the Seattle Seahawks (6-4) at Lumen Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Deebo Samuel Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 23, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Monday at 9:47 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Samuel Receiving Stats and Trends
- Samuel is averaging 49.4 receiving yards, 2.9 more than the prop bet of 46.5 set for Thursday.
- He has collected over 46.5 receiving yards in 62.5% of his games this year (five out of eight).
- Samuel’s average prop total for receiving yards is 33.9. He has put up 15.5 more per game than that.
- In one of three games this season, Samuel has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- He has caught a TD pass once this season, in eight games.
Bet on Deebo Samuel and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The 233 passing yards the Seahawks allow per game makes them the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this season.
- The 49ers rank eighth in pass offense (254.3 passing yards per game) and 15th in pass defense (221.4 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The 49ers own the sixth-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (132.7 per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking third-best with just 81.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers own the sixth-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking second-best with 6.6 yards per play.