Check out these betting insights before you place player prop wagers on Elijah Mitchell for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. NFC West rivals meet in Week 12 when Mitchell’s San Francisco 49ers (7-3) hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks (6-4) at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Elijah Mitchell Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 23, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 1:56 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Mitchell Rushing Stats and Trends
- Bookmakers have set Mitchell’s average rushing yards prop at 4.3 yards. He has outpaced it by racking up 13.9 rushing yards per game.
- He does not have a rushing TD through seven games.
Bet on Elijah Mitchell and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- Conceding 112.6 rushing yards per game, the Seahawks have the 19th-ranked run defense in the league.
- This week Mitchell will face the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense (233 yards allowed per game).
- The 49ers are averaging 254.3 passing yards per game on offense (eighth in the NFL), and they rank 15th on the other side of the ball with 221.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers rank sixth in rushing yards this season (132.7 rushing yards per game), but they’ve been shining on defense, ranking third-best in the NFL with 81.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking second-best with 6.6 yards per play.