Here are some key trends and stats to parse before placing any bets on George Kittle’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This Week 10 matchup features Kittle’s San Francisco 49ers (5-3) taking on the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
George Kittle Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 39.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 1:47 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Kittle Receiving Stats and Trends
- Kittle’s 55.4 receiving yards per game are 15.9 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- He has recorded more than 39.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his opportunities this year (four out of eight).
- Kittle picks up 55.4 receiving yards per game, 10.6 more than his average prop total (44.8).
- In three of four games this season, Kittle has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- He has one game with a touchdown catch this season, out of eight, but he scored more than once in that game.
Bet on George Kittle and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- This week Kittle will face the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense (263.5 yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive standpoint, the 49ers rank eighth in the NFL with 243.1 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 19th in passing yards allowed per contest (228.9).
- The 49ers have been shining on both sides of the ball in the running game, ranking fifth-best in rushing offense (133.5 rushing yards per game) and fifth-best in rushing defense (86.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The 49ers own the ninth-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.3 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking second-best with 6.4 yards per play.