There are numerous player props on George Kittle for the 4:05 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. This Week 11 matchup features Kittle’s San Francisco 49ers (6-3) taking on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
George Kittle Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 9:48 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Kittle Receiving Stats and Trends
- Kittle’s 62.1 receiving yards per game are 17.6 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- He has gained more than 44.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his opportunities this season (five of nine).
- Kittle picks up 62.1 receiving yards per game, 18.4 more than his average prop total (43.7).
- Kittle has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 80.0% of his games (four of five).
- He has a touchdown catch in two games this year, out of nine, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Bet on George Kittle and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The 266.9 yards per game the Buccaneers are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- From an offensive standpoint, the 49ers rank ninth in the NFL with 248.7 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in passing yards allowed per contest (221.4).
- Defensively, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fourth-best by allowing only 83.1 per game. They rank sixth on offense (134.7 rushing yards per game).
- On offense, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by totaling 6.5 yards per play. They rank sixth on defense (5.2 yards per play allowed).