Here are some key trends and stats to parse before placing any bets on Jauan Jennings’ player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Jennings and the San Francisco 49ers (5-3) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) in a Week 10 matchup at TIAA Bank Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Jauan Jennings Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-111)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 9:47 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Jennings Receiving Stats and Trends
- Jennings’ 25.9 receiving yards average is 9.4 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- He has put up over 16.5 receiving yards in 83.3% of his games this year (five of six).
- Jennings has collected 0.4 less receiving yards per game (25.9) than his average prop total (26.3).
- In two of four games this year, Jennings has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- He does not have a touchdown catch this season (in six games).
Bet on Jauan Jennings and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The 263.5 yards per game the Jaguars are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers are compiling 243.1 passing yards per game on offense (eighth in the NFL), and they rank 19th on defense with 228.9 passing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have been clicking on all fronts in the running game this season, as they rank fifth-best in rushing offense (133.5 rushing yards per game) and fifth-best in rushing defense (86.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The 49ers rank ninth in yards per play allowed this year (5.3), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 6.4 yards per play.