Before Jauan Jennings and his teammates take the field Sunday at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, there will be numerous player prop bets available. The San Francisco 49ers (6-3) and Jennings face off versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) in a Week 11 matchup from Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Jauan Jennings Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Friday at 9:49 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Jennings Receiving Stats and Trends
- Jennings’ 23.6 receiving yards average is 7.1 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 71.4% of his games this year (five of seven), he has totaled over 16.5 receiving yards.
- Jennings has collected 0.7 less receiving yards per game (23.6) than his average prop total (24.3).
- Jennings has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (two times in five games).
- He does not have a touchdown catch this season (in seven games).
Bet on Jauan Jennings and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The Buccaneers are allowing 266.9 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers rank ninth in pass offense (248.7 passing yards per game) and 15th in pass defense (221.4 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Defensively, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fourth-best by allowing just 83.1 per game. They rank sixth on offense (134.7 rushing yards per game).
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking second-best with 6.5 yards per play.