Here are some key stats and trends to see before placing any wagers on Kyle Juszczyk’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. Juszczyk’s San Francisco 49ers (6-3) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) take the field in Week 11 at Levi’s Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Kyle Juszczyk Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Saturday at 2:16 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Juszczyk Rushing Stats and Trends
- The average rushing yards prop Juszczyk has had set this season (0.0) is just a bit lower than his rushing yard average on the year (one).
- Through six games, he has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Bet on Kyle Juszczyk and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- Conceding 87.2 rushing yards per game, the Buccaneers have the sixth-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Buccaneers are giving up 266.9 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers rank ninth in pass offense (248.7 passing yards per game) and 15th in pass defense (221.4 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- The 49ers sport the sixth-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (134.7 per game), and they’ve been more effective on defense, ranking fourth-best with just 83.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the 49ers have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking second-best in the NFL by putting up 6.5 yards per play. They rank sixth on defense (5.2 yards per play allowed).