For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, bookmakers have issued player prop bets on Ray-Ray McCloud. The San Francisco 49ers (5-3) and McCloud face off versus the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) in a Week 10 matchup from TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Ray-Ray McCloud Week 10 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 12, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Friday at 5:47 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
McCloud Receiving Stats and Trends
- McCloud picks up 11.3 receiving yards per game, 3.3 more than his average prop total (8.0).
- He has zero touchdown catches in five games this season.
Bet on Ray-Ray McCloud and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Stats and Trends
- The 263.5 yards per game the Jaguars are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers are compiling 243.1 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them eighth in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 19th, surrendering 228.9 passing yards per game.
- The 49ers have been a difficult matchup for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (fifth-best with 133.5 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (fifth-best with 86.1 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The 49ers rank ninth in yards per play allowed this year (5.3), but they’ve been shining on offense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 6.4 yards per play.