Before Ray-Ray McCloud takes the field Sunday, there will be player prop bets available for the 4:05 PM ET kickoff, live on FOX. McCloud and the San Francisco 49ers (6-3) take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) in Week 11 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Ray-Ray McCloud Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Saturday at 2:20 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
McCloud Receiving Stats and Trends
- McCloud’s 10.0 receiving yards per game are 3.6 more than his average over/under (6.4).
- He has zero touchdown catches in five games this year.
Bet on Ray-Ray McCloud and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The 266.9 yards per game the Buccaneers are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers are compiling 248.7 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. On defense, they rank 15th, surrendering 221.4 passing yards per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (134.7 per game), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with only 83.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking second-best with 6.5 yards per play.