Check out these betting trends before you place player prop wagers on Ronnie Bell for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. Bell and the San Francisco 49ers (6-3) play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) in a Week 11 matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Ronnie Bell Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Saturday at 2:13 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Bell Receiving Stats and Trends
- Bell has totaled 4.7 more receiving yards per game (8.5) than his average prop total (3.8).
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of four games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Ronnie Bell and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Buccaneers Stats and Trends
- The 266.9 passing yards the Buccaneers give up per game makes them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense this season.
- The 49ers are putting up 248.7 passing yards per game on offense (ninth in the NFL), and they rank 15th on the other side of the ball with 221.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (134.7 per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking fourth-best with only 83.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.2 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking second-best with 6.5 yards per play.