Ahead of Thursday’s 8:20 PM ET game airing live on NBC, bookmakers have posted player prop bets for Ronnie Bell. Bell’s San Francisco 49ers (7-3) and the Seattle Seahawks (6-4) meet in a Week 12 matchup between NFC West foes at Lumen Field.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Ronnie Bell Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: November 23, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Tuesday at 1:55 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Bell Receiving Stats and Trends
- Bell has totaled 4.7 more receiving yards per game (8.5) than his average prop total (3.8).
- In one of four games this season, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Ronnie Bell and other players at BetMGM.
49ers Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The 233 yards per game the Seahawks are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense.
- From an offensive standpoint, the 49ers rank eighth in the NFL with 254.3 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in passing yards allowed per contest (221.4).
- The 49ers have the sixth-ranked offense this season in terms of rushing yards (132.7 per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking third-best with only 81.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The 49ers rank sixth in yards per play allowed this year (5.2), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 6.6 yards per play.